Nonlinear Model-Based Analysis and Description of Images for Multimedia Applications
ESPRIT LTR Project 20229
AUTH Publications under NOBLESSE Project
- A. Bors and I. Pitas, Moving
Object Recognition based on Radial Basis Functions Networks, 9th Image and
Multidimensional Signal Processing Workshop, Belize, City, Belize, pp. 34-35, 3-6
- V. Chatzis and I. Pitas, Introducing
the Select and Split Fuzzy Cell Hough Transform, ICPR'96, Vienna,
Austria, vol. II, pp. B552-B556, 25-30 August 1996.
- Kl. Lyroudia and G. Mikrogeorgis and N. Nikopoulos and G. Samakovitis and I. Molyvdas
and I. Pitas, 3D
Reconstruction of two "Double" Teeth, 1st Balkan Dental Congress,
Thessaloniki, Greece, pp. 164, March 1996.
- Kl. Lyroudia and G. Mikrogeorgis and N. Nikopoulos and G. Samakovitis and I. Pitas and
I. Molyvdas, 3D
Reconstruction of two "Double" Teeth, 3D Imaging Sciences in
Microscopy, Oxford, England, 14-17 April 1996.
- V. Dourou, G. Mikrogeorgis, N. Nikopoulos, Kl. Lyroudia and I. Pitas, 3D
Reconstruction of seven Upper Premolars, 2nd Congress of European Dental Students,
Athens, Greece, accepted for publication, 1-6 October 1996.
- Kl. Lyroudia, G. Mikrogeorgis, N. Nikopoulos, M. Karanika and I. Pitas, 3D
Reconstruction of the Morphology of two Odontomas, 16th Greek Dental Congress,
Athens, Greece, accepted for publication, October 1996.
- I. Pitas, S. Tsekeridou (NOBLESSE). I. Pitas, C. Kotropoulos, A. Nikolaidis (M2VTS). Algorithms for face
localisation, facial feature extraction and tracking, Contributed paper to
standardisation body MPEG-4, MPEG-4 meeting at Fribourg, October 27-31, 1997.