- Assessment and therapeutic interventions in neurological patients suffering from aphasic, amnestic and behavioral disorders. Cooperation with and counseling of their caregivers.
- Retrospective studies concerning memory function, language and relevant cognitive processes.
- Retrieval of all literature pertinent to memory function, language and relevant cognitive processes.
- Cooperation among network members for multidisciplinary research on brain and the biological foundations of behavior.
- Supervision of post-gradual studies and doctoral theses on relevant issues.
- Construction of an internet site regarding network's activities.
- Lectures from network members and invited speakers.
- Day conference on network activities with participation from community members.
- Cooperation with international research institutes with a view to submitting joint research proposals and attracting external funding to network activities.